Rates > Private Lesson Plans
30 Minutes: $215.00
45 minutes: $307.50 (discounted)
60 minutes: $410.00 (discounted)
Sign up here! >Registration & Online Agreement Form>
Rockin’ Kidz Registration: $115 per family.
Please note: If a student stops lessons then re-enrolls at a later date, then Registration fee will be charged again.
Sibling Discount: Free Registration for additional siblings and family members!
Introductory or Single Lessons
30 Minutes $49.95
45 minutes $74.95
60 minutes or two 30 minute classes $99.95
Group Classes (3 or more students enrolled) Ages 3-Adult
3 or more students/45 minutes – $125 per month
Semi-Private Lessons =(2 students enrolled) Ages 4-Adult
30 Minutes $135/month (per student)
45 Minutes $202.50/month (per student)
60 Minutes $270/month (per student)
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Rockin’ Kidz Offers Year Round Lessons!
Students are enrolled continuously until they submit the proper cancellation notice.
Re-Scheduling & Make-up Policy
A minimum 24 hours notice prior to your lesson start time is required to reschedule a lesson. This can be requested by email or voicemail (not to instructor) or no make up will be assigned and lesson is forfeited.
Up to 1 make up will be granted per quarter based on availability.
Please note: If 24 hours notice is not received or a student does not show up for a lesson, we will charge full price for the lesson.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. :)
Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. A 30-day written notice by email or signed form in person is required to cancel or to change a program type of an ongoing class. For the Silver, Month to Month, commitment plan, you can cancel at any date of the month and you will be billed for the next 30 days, even if that means the last bill will be prorated.
2. No refunds or credits will be issued after the first class or session begins. Any unused lessons, not used within the contracted time frame, will be forfeited.
Calendar Holiday Schedule
-Store Closed for Lessons: 2023-2024:
01/01, 5/29, 07/03, 07/04, 09/04, 11/22, 11/23, 11/24, 11/25, 11/26, 12/24, 12/25, 12/26,12/27, 12/28, 12/29, 12/30, 12/31, 1/1/2024 & 1/2/2024.
** Lesson dates off have been pre-calculated based on quarterly tuition, for the most part no make ups for these holiday closures will be needed.
(Guitars- Keyboards-Saxophones - Clarinets - Flutes - Trumpets - Trombones - Drums - Percussion/snare drum packs- Violins- Cellos - Bass - Stands - Ukuleles)
Our instrument rentals start at $25 per month!
Change your instrument within 90 days at no extra cost
50% of the rental fee can be applied to the purchase of a new instrument*
*Must be same type as instrument rented. For example, the rental fee for a clarinet may only be applied to the purchase of a new clarinet. Limited to initial 10-month rental period.
Mobile in home lessons: Rockin’ Kidz offers in home lessons at an additional fee of $20 per month adding to any program.
Recitals: $25-$55 depending on venue, per student.
Materials: Students are responsible for purchasing materials such as; instruments, music stands, sheet music and books. Rockin’ Kidz provides member discounts and will price match products for students:) We specialize in finding the right instruments for children!
Rockin’ Kidz will, as needed, schedule another qualified teacher with a student in their absence, for your convenience. All our teachers are great! It’s always wonderful to get another professionals feedback:)
1. Students can put a hold on their lessons plan ONCE per calendar year for a time period of a minimum of 30 and maximum of 60 days, as long as they pay their next tuition payment due date as usual and that amount will be applied to the class dates when they return. Customers will then not be charged the registration when they return.
2. A Minimum of 30 days notice required when requesting a hold. Waived for medical emergencies only.
3. Temporary holds may be submitted in writing in person and by email to email@example.com. Please specify reason, student name(s) and dates of the hold. Please put “Hold Request,” in subject line. Rockin’ Kidz cannot guarantee that the same day/time/teacher will be available upon your return.
4. No refunds will be granted if hold deposit is unused or if after the hold period the student for whatever reason decides not to return. We cannot guarantee or hold future time slots during a student hold and/or absence. We will try our best to accommodate your lesson schedule requests.
Los Gatos Store
15694 Los Gatos Blvd. Los, Gatos, CA 95032
Inquiries/Billing/Online Tech Support